Work in USA : 10 Top USA Jobs with Visa Sponsorship for Immigrants 2022 / 2023
Unemployment is decreasing, and several industries, including manufacturing and healthcare, anticipate significant growth in the coming years.
This article will list jobs in the United States that you can apply for as an immigrant.
America has one of the most advanced economies in the world, with global reach in almost every sector.
The world-renowned Silicon Valley in California is home to hundreds of multinational corporations and innovative start-ups that are changing the way business is done and bringing change and innovation to critical areas of our lives.
Job Listing in USA for Immigrants
Occupation Average Annual Salary
- Medical Writing in New York $53,000 – $70,155,
- Computer Software Engineers in New Jersey $92,450 – $157,165,
- HR Assistant for Susquehanna International Group in Philadelphia $80,450 – $97,100,
- Onsite Positions in California $45,500 – $50,165,
- HR Advisor for Syneos Health Clinical in Iowa $92,450 – $157,165,
- Quantitative Strategy Developer for Susquehanna International Group in Philadelphia $102,450 – $157,165,
- Product Designer, Global Product Compliance for Etsy in San Fransisco $40,450 – $57,165,
- IT Service Deskd Support Analyst for STEARNS LENDING LLC in Texas $90,000 – $107,000,
- Software Developer for Susquehanna International Group in Philadelphia $102,450 – $157,500,
USA Work Visas
The United States is a difficult country to enter due to its strict immigration policies, but a variety of programs and visas are available for specific categories, so make sure you choose the right one – for example, the J-1 exchange program, which allows students and professionals to gain work experience and cultural exchange for up to 18 months.
It can help if you have an employer willing to sponsor you, but this is extremely rare – unless you find work with a multinational corporation and transfer to a US branch to gain entry into the country.
The L-1 visa is available to those working for companies that want to transfer you to their US operation for up to five years.
Employers seeking to fill specific skilled positions can apply for H visas.
These range from the H-1B temporary worker program for seasonal workers like ski instructors to the H-1B professional and outstanding individual visa.
However, there are a limited number of these available, and applications must be submitted by the employer rather than the individual.
How to Apply for The Listed USA Jobs
Finding a job with a company in your home country that has offices in the United States and opportunities to transfer may be the simplest way for international workers to find work in the country.
If this is not an option, you will need to apply for jobs before entering the United States due to strict visa requirements.
That is why we have written this article to inform you of the listings in the United States and direct you to an application portal.
You can apply for jobs by going to indeed.com, applying for the listed positions, and submitting a CV, known as a résumé in the United States, and cover letter. Alternatively, some positions may require you to complete an application form. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview.