Shannon Technological University International Scholarships :
President’s International Scholarships are being offered by the Technological University of the Shannon to help you overcome financial barriers to studying abroad.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the program is designed for international students.
This scholarship is only available to international students who want to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Technological University of Shannon.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fabulous chance to become a part of this Scholarship program. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible.
The Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest is a public technological university. TUS offer a wide variety of programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, delivered on a full-time and part-time basis.
Why study at the TUS? While studying at this university, students will get world class education.
If you’re having trouble with your coursework or find a certain section particularly difficult, a tutor can help you one-on-one or in a group setting. Tutors can assist with a variety of issues, including specific course topics, exam preparation, and study techniques.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 1st May 2022
Technological University of the Shannon Brief Description
- University or Organization: TUS
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
University of the Shannon- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the TUS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online on the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: such as relevant exam transcripts, Exam Certificates should show the name of the Exam/Award, the subject(s) taken, and the final grade(s) achieved to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: Scores of TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc. are accepted.
The selected students to be awarded scholarships will be provided tuition fees for the undertaken degree programme at the Technological University.