How to be qualify for first bank loan
Applying for a loan is simple with first bank. first bank loan are available to help you meet your personal financial needs, without having to wait for pay-day. It is simple, easy and straightforward.
Many people find it difficult to access loan, with these article, here are the easy steps of acquiring a loan in first bank to achieve your financial goal.
how to be qualified for first bank loan
1. You must owned a first bank account that has been in operation for at least 6month
2. Your account must be linked to a valid BVN.
3. An employee with steady salary income flow.
how to get instant loan from first bank using ussd code
- Dial *894
- Select loan
- Select first credit
- Choose get a new loan
- Next, select first bank account number with which u want
- Accept the terms and condition
- Choose your preferred loan amount
- First bank will send the loan to your account
first bank loan interest rate
The First bank loan interest rate range from 20% -30%.
First credit is digital lending solution designed to offer a quick and simple loan to fund your transactions. you can access loan from anywhere without visiting the bank
No documentation or collateral is needed, all you need is a mobile phone.
characteristic of firstcredit
- Easy and convenient access
- Quick loan request
- No physical documentation is required
- No collateral needed
- The customer’s account must have been operational in FirstBank for at least 6 months.
- Own a valid BVN linked to your First bank account
- Customers must have correctly updated phone numbers
- A good credit record
- Loan Amount: N1,000 to N300,000
- Loan Tenor: Maximum of 30 days
- Interest Rate is 10% flat
- Insurance rate of 1% per transaction
- A penal charge of 1% monthly and daily interest of 0.3% applies upon default of the loan
first bank loan payment
First bank automatically withdraw your loan, from your bank account.