How you can successfully apply for EXXARO Bursary is our major concern on this. Apply for the Exxaro Bursary Programme South Africa 2023 and get to know everything about South Africa’s Bursary for youths. The bursar program connects with the Professional-in-Training (PIT) program after graduation, providing further learning to prepare a successful applicant for leadership roles in the company.
EXXARO BURSARY PROGRAMME
The company has created a full-time bursary program that selects youthful South African residents each time to study full-time at official South African-recognized university institutions.
The organization’s talent pipeline aims to produce a talent-pool from which young prospective talent can be taken, educated, trained, and prepared for successful careers in the company, with a 4-year degree as a minimum entrance criterion.
Read Also: Smallholder Farmers Empowerment – Apply for OGSTEP Engagement
The emphasis for Bursary disciplines is primarily on undergraduate studies to support our major mining industry specialties, which include:
- Mine Surveying B-Technical Degree
- BSc Geology Hons
- BEng degree studies
For the Bursary, you will have access, so just have it in mind that the bursary is comprehensive and covers tuition fees, accommodation-, meals- and book/pocket money, as well as the purchase of a laptop/tablet.
The bursary program also includes the following exciting benefits:
- The Dedicated administrative and monitoring support for the Talent Pipeline.
- The Campus visits in the first and second semesters (attended by talent management and discipline mentors)
- The Senior, well-versed leaders are available.
- The One year of practical work experience at one of Exxaro’s facilities is required.
- The Access to other Exxaro bursars and coordination with them (also from other institutions)
- The Awards and prizes for best-performing bursars at the annual PIT Symposium-Corporate Calendar Event
- The National Mining Indaba has extended an invitation to you.
Recommended: AfDB $15M Funding for 69,000 Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria – We-Fi
Applications for 2022
Students in their second, third, or fourth academic year of study can apply for bursaries in the following fields:
- Mine Surveying B-Technical Degree – 3rd academic year
- BSc Geology – 2nd or 3rd academic year
- degree studies.
Civil 2nd academic year
Electrical/Electronic 2nd or 3rd academic year
Industrial 2nd or 3rd academic year
Mechanical/Mechatronic 2nd academic year
Metallurgical 2nd, 3rd, or 4th academic year
Mining 2nd or 3rd academic year
To participate, scan the QR code or go to the Exxaro application form by clicking on the link provided below.
The deadline for applications is April 18, 2023. Shortly after the deadline, candidate selection will begin. Consider your application failed if you have not received any reply by mid-May 2023.
Those who are chosen to advance to the next level will be asked to send their paperwork, such as a CV, by mail contact.
To apply for the Exxaro Bursary Programme South Africa 2023, please click here.