Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment Requirements and How to Apply 2023/2024
DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing, This article contains information on DPR recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form and register.
we will be showing all eligible applicants the steps on how to successfully apply for the DPR Recruitment 2023. Also, to that effect, the Educational qualification and requirements, as well as other necessary information shall be revealed in this content.
Requirement For DPR Recruitment 2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal.
- All applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All applicants must have been through with higher institution and must have obtained this degree: B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2023 Online
To apply for the DPR Recruitment, follow the steps below
- Firstly, all applicants must log onto the official portal at www.dpr.gov.ng.
- Secondly, before applying for the DPR recruitment, make sure you read through the application regulation to avoid unnecessary mistake
- Thirdly, create an account with them and start the application process.
- When you finally have access to the application form, make sure your information is unique.
- Upload your document, your scanned document should not be more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb)
- Here is the list of documents you should upload: N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, Secondary School leaving Certificate
Facts to Know About DPR Recruitment
DPR full meaning is Department of Petroleum Resources. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once DPR is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has clearly stated on the portal www.dpr.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Functions of DPR
- Supervising all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licenses and leases in the country.
- Monitoring the Petroleum Industry operations to ensure that is in line with national goals and aspirations including those relating to Flare down and Domestic Gas Supply Obligations.
- Ensuring that Health Safety & Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
- Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, particularly on matters relating to petroleum reserves, production/exports, licenses, and leases.
- Advising Government and relevant Government agencies on technical matters and public policies that may have an impact on the administration and petroleum activities.
- Processing industry applications for leases, licenses, and permits.
- Maintain and administer the National Data Repository (NDR).
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of Rents, Royalties, and other revenues due to the government..