How to Register And Activate First Bank USSD Code
With first bank USSD Code, Transactions has been Made easy, paying billing, sending money, buying airtime, Transfer and other transaction can be done without leaving your home.
This post is for you, if you have been finding it difficult and you want to know how to Register and perform transaction with first bank using USSD code. these article will guide you.
First bank USSD Code for making transaction is *894#. It is a fast and easy way to perform transactions on your phone, such as sending money to other bank accounts, checking balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone ,a basic phone or smart phone.
However, to use the First bank USSD code successfully, you need to dial the code from the phone number linked to your First bank account.
how to register for first bank transfer code
For you to register for first bank transfer code, you will provide an account with a linked debit card, a phone number linked to your account for SMS alert and a mobile phone.
To Activate and use First Bank transfer code fellow these guide;
- Dial *894*0# on the phone number linked to your Frist bank account to get started
- A list of debit cards will be displayed, Select your Preferred debit card
- Next, enter the PIN for the debit card
- Then, create a PIN for the First bank transfer USSD code.
firstbank code for Airtime
To buy airtime for yourself, with your phone number link to your account, simply Dial *894*Amount# to recharge for self. For example; *894*500#.
To recharge for others, dial *894*Amount*Phone Number# and enter five-digit PIN. For example; *894*500*07011111222# then enter your five-digit PIN.
Firstbank Loan Code
Do you need money to finance your business, get a car or build your dream home, you can request a quick cash loan from First Bank by dialing the USSD code for FirstBank loan.
To get a First bank loan using the First bank loan code, follow these steps:
- Dial *894#
- Then Select Get Loans
- Next, your eligible loan amount will be displayed
- Enter the loan amount you want (It should be within range of the eligible amount) and press send
- Then the loan Interest rate and fees will be displayed
- Finally, enter your transaction PIN to accept the loan terms and conditions. The loan will then be paid into your salary account in minutes.
note that your First bank account must be a salary account that must have received your salary for at least 6 months for you to be eligible for a loan from First Bank Nigeria.
One Comment on “How to Register And Activate First Bank USSD Code”